A SAFE AND LEGAL SOLUTION TO WEDGED OPEN FIRE DOORS
Dorgard Pro is a wireless device designed to hold open a fire or smoke door safely, automatically releasing upon the sound of a fire or smoke alarm.
It can be used to hold the door in any position between open or closed.
Dorgard has been tested to AS1530.4 and meets the requirements of AS1905.1, which means that is a ‘deemed to satisfy’ solution under the NCC (for more information, refer to the compliance flowchart included in the datasheet).
Features & Benefits
- Can be fitted to any door
- Wire-Free technology - no costly wiring
- Enables better access throughout a building
- Improves ventilation throughout a building
- Meets all regulatory requirements
- Installed in under 5 minutes
- Knows the sound of your alarm – perfect for noisy environments
- Fit and forget with a five-year battery life
- Carpet friendly
- Fireco Transmitter checks the status of all units for you
Dorgard Pro and SmartSound is suitable for use in any environments where fire doors need to be kept open such as:
- Residential Apartment buildings
- Aged care homes
- Hotels that already have an automatic fire detection system installed
The Dorgard Pro unit can be used for applications where alarm sound levels are insufficient, by using a Transmitter unit as a remote wireless ‘listening device’ where it is ideal for such applications.